"A general diffusion of knowledge and intelligence being essential to the preservation of the rights and liberties of the people, the Legislature shall encourage by all suitable means the promotion of intellectual, scientific, moral, and agricultural improvement." - CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION
ARTICLE 9 - EDUCATION - SECTION 1
It starts with the Regents, then the Office of the President, then the Chancellor, then...........
- UCOP - Office of the President
- Facilities Manual and Other Good Stuff
- Digital/Electronic Signatures
- CCR, Title 2, Division 7, Chapter 10. Digital Signatures.
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, Electronic Records and Signatures
- UCOP WEB ACH Primer